When going to Kronon Park Hotel, do not forget to pack your swimming suit!
Despite the compact size of a pool basin – 7m х 3m at a depth of 1,33m – here you have everything you need for stress and tension relief:
- counter current for a vigorous exercise
- an artificial waterfall and «geyser» for massage and relaxation
- a soothing music with nature sounds
- a wonderful forest view, opening up out of the panoramic window
- a Finnish sauna with separate shower
- men's and women’s changing rooms with pool bathrobes, slippers and towels
- relax area
- an opportunity to call a waiter and order drinks and snacks
- privacy: the swimming pool is available exclusively to hotel guests, the hotel has only 15 rooms, so there is a good chance, that you will be alone at the swimming pool
The swimming pool is open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. Please let us know if you wish to swim at night, and we will respond to wishes.
The sauna requires 1 hour notice prior to your visit – it would take this time to heat it up and have an aromatic mixture done.
You can come down the backstairs from your room to get to the swimming pool, when you’ve put on the bathrobe and slippers, which you may find in your bathroom. Call 800 to have someone show you the way.
If you still have some questions about leisure activity in the pool, please contact us!